Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Flash Fic

A friend gave me this coloring journal a while ago but I haven't really picked it up till recently. I found it's a good way, other than just eating or sleeping or watching TV, to actually take a break and relax. 

"all the cracked and broken bits make you stunning" 
All the quotes are incredibly motivating and the pictures are beautiful. Each quote is accompanied by one page of empty lines. I wanted to do a drawing and a story a day, but decided nobody had enough time for that. Either way, I'm challenging myself to one story per one page. It's incredibly difficult given there's only 29 or so lines, and sometimes I cheat by splitting one line into two. I've already tried some and really think it's fun, short, little commitment, and very challenging. I'm forced to think about packing human emotions and making the reader care instantly. I was thinking about compiling all of them into a little anthology maybe, if I ever finish

No comments:

Post a Comment