Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Happy Playoff Season

My dad didn’t believe that Alabama kicker Pappanastos would miss that game-winning field-goal.
Alabama won anyways, so I guess it didn’t matter.
Besides, having the game go into overtime was more thrilling. And, after that missed field-goal, my sister and I yelled for a good, long 30 seconds while clapping our hands.
(We were rooting for Georgia, kinda.)

Still, I was never a big fan of college football. For some reason, I always thought they were “try-hards” and thought they were so good. Dad wanted to watch the game though, and I guess I got invested, like any football game I watch despite which teams are playing.

Happy pro-football playoff season. Even though the Cardinals aren’t in, doesn’t mean I’m not invested. Good football is good football, and I can appreciate the Titans’ messy comeback and basically everybody trying to take down the Patriots. Grr.
I’m rooting for the Eagles and Falcons. I feel bad about Carson Wentz, and the Falcons’ showdown last year was just horrible. Maybe a Falcons vs. Patriots rematch?



No comments:

Post a Comment